Terms & Conditions
Return of goods
The right to withdraw from the contract derives from Act no. 367/2000 Coll.
In accordance with the aforementioned Act, goods purchased in our online shop can be returned within 14 days without the requirement to state a reason. A number of conditions must, however, be fulfilled. Goods must be, amongst other things:
- in original packaging (if the goods are supplied in special packaging)
- have all accessories with which they were supplied
- in original packaging (not unpacked) if goods have been supplied with special packaging
- include all documents supplied with goods – warranty, manual etc.
- return within the deadline stipulated by law (if not extended by the trader)
Our e-shop has listened to you and is extending the deadline for returning goods without a stated reason to 21 days.
The warranty period commences on the day of receipt of goods by the purchaser, i.e. the day stated on the warranty. The legal warranty period for the consumer is generally 24 months. The vendor may extend this legally mandated period. the length of the warranty period is always stated on the warranty document (in the ‘warranty’ section). The warranty period consists of the legally mandated period (24 months) plus any extension of this.
In the event that the purchaser is a consumer, claims connected to the legally mandated warranty period are governed by Act no. 40/1964 Coll., the Civil Code and Act no. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection Act, both Acts as amended, with regard to specifications contained in this claims code. Claims made during an extended warranty period are governed exclusively by this code.
The online store is registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection, with registration number 00041478.